What sets us apart within the concrete and aggregate industry in Central Indiana?
- Over 70 years of knowledge, research and experience within the concrete and aggregate industry.
- We ask the important front end questions to keep jobs running smoothly from start to finish.
- We’re on site, whether a job is large or small, to handle things face to face from the first truck to the last.
- Our quality control team is constantly testing and evaluating raw materials and mix design throughout the day to ensure the slump is right and within specification.
- We make changes in real time, as needed.
- We work to ensure truck timing, no gaps in service, and that yardage is monitored so contractors are getting exactly what they need.
- Our management and quality control team strongly believes in continuous improvement, including continuing education and training.
- We continually invest in our people, equipment and technology in order to support our clients’ goals.
- We are members of national and local industry organizations, including National Ready Mixed Concrete Association and Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association and work with our partners to develop and produce innovate solutions for the industry’s toughest concrete challenges.
We often hear we make pours seem seamless, but there is quite a bit that goes on behind the scenes to ensure our clients receive the best service possible and exactly the mix specified for their project. If you have a question about a specific mix, performance, strength or any other concrete or aggregate question, please contact our team.