- Competitive hourly pay with overtime
- Traditional 401(k) / Roth 401(k) retirement plans with industry’s highest employer match
- Health Insurance with low premiums and a Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer matching
- Voluntary wellness program with guaranteed employer payout with participation
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- In house orientation program pairing you with an experienced senior level driver during your training period.
- Employer provided PPE, safety equipment, high visibility workwear.
- In order to make our work environment here safer and make your job easier, we have a modern, clean, well maintained, fleet of Oshkosh / Advance front discharge mixer trucks.
- Every truck is equipped with radio communication, order tracking system, backup cameras, and HID headlights.
To work at Shelby Materials, we have a few basic requirements before you come in for an interview.
Experience driving a ready mix truck is not a necessary, but, a safety minded attitude and focus on quality customer service is first and foremost an absolute requirement for any candidate.
- Be at least 19 Years old
- Have a valid Class A or B CDL W/ air brakes endorsement
- Have a clean driving record
- No DUI/DWI/OWI in the last 5 years
- Commitment to being drug free and willing to complete drug/alcohol screenings