As of 4-6-2020:
Shelby Materials continues to fulfill your concrete and aggregate needs. We are observing all CDC and local health department guidelines, including handwashing protocols and social distancing practices.
- In accordance with social distancing requirements, our drivers will remain in trucks while idle during business hours.
- We are temporarily suspending delivery ticket signing. Drivers are noting details on tickets.
- Only pertinent personnel are permitted into buildings at this time.
- Sales & QC are working remotely, but still visiting key job sites with proper distancing to help maintain the levels of service you expect. We are still available by phone/email/text for information and quoting needs.
- If you require or would need electronic ticketing, please our contact sales or accounts receivable department.
- Current business hours will remain unchanged.
Thank-you to the helpers… Our deepest gratitude to those on the front lines – first responders, healthcare workers, those in manufacturing, civil service employees, truckers, logistics and delivery personnel, sanity workers, journalists, grocery workers, bankers, pharmacy workers, mail carriers, farmers, military personnel and EVERYONE keeping things going during these trying times.